Extra Strength Whitening Gel
Need help or have questions?
Text us +1-856-326-2455 or start a live chat
The complete LED teeth whitening kit uses our dental-grade teeth whitening formula with the power of LED light to deliver whiter teeth, faster. Our 35% carbamide peroxide gel has been clinically proven to remove stains and our advanced LED light is one of the most powerufl at-home accelerators on the market.
- Whitens up to 10 shades in 7 days
- LED teeth whitening accelerator light speeds up whitening results
- Causes no sensitivity, pain or irritation
- Safe for enamel, caps, crowns and veneers
- Use for 30 minutes per day for best results
- Includes 20 treatments of dental-grade whitening gel
- Remove stains from coffee, wine, soda, tea, smoking and more.
- 1 rechargeable LED accelerator light
- 2 tubes of 35% carbamide peroxide gel (20 treatments)
- Storage and charging case
- Charging cable
If you don’t love Auraglow products, send it back within 60 days for a full refund. We’ll even cover return shipping. No questions asked. In addition, all products are covered under a 2 year warranty for defects or other manufacturing issues.
"A difference of 12 shades during our teeth whitening test."
"I saw clear results after just one quick use."
"A good option for sensitive teeth."
"One of the most complete options on the market"
"Our testers were shocked by the whitening results."
The most advanced at home teeth whitening kit
Featuring a powerful LED teeth whitening light along with our teeth whitening gel, this system is the best teeth whitening kit to achieve a whiter smile at home.
- Whitens up to 10 shades in 7 days
- Causes no irritation or sensitive teeth
- Clinically proven teeth whitening formula
- LED light accelerates teeth whitening results
- Use for the 30 minutes per day
3 steps to a whiter smile
Easy to use and actually works!
I think this product is great. It worked after the first use! And so far I don't have any sensitivity. I would recommend this
I used the product for the first time and it works. I already see a difference.
Product arrived with one syringe already open and had leaked. Regardless, the gel is very effective. After one use, I did already notice a difference and received a compliment. I've had my teeth professionally bleached a couple of times over the past years, used two different OTC stuff and find this one the best priced. I use it with my Invisalign tray. If it had arrived damaged, it would have received 5 stars!
Works great great price I will definetly be reordering
Like it so far but not sure if the gel is getting to the area of teeth closest to gums. I see a difference only about half way on teeth. Also, my LED has stopped working after just a few uses. Will need to request a new one. I am still hopeful.
I've only been using this product for 3 days and it appears to be working as advertised. The thing I like is there is no gum irritation in spite of it being 44% active ingredient.
really impressed with this product, amazing results
I have used other gel whiteners and AuraGlow is definitely far superior. It's gentle on my gums. Now I use it once a week to maintain a level of teeth whiteness that I'm happy with.
Works good , helps take coffee stains off!
Teeth whitening kit questions
1. Start by charging the LED whitening light.
2. When ready to whiten, brush and dry your teeth to get your smile ready to glow.
3. Fill the front of the teeth whitening tray with a thin line of gel on the top and bottom.
4. Put the tray in your mouth and tap the Auraglow logo to turn the light on.
5. Wear the device for 30 minutes for best results.6. After 30 minutes, the device will turn off. Rinse your smile and the light tray. 7. Store the light in the storage case in a cool, dry place.
8. Repeat the process for 7-14 days or until desired results are achieved.
1. Teeth whitening LED light
2. 2 tubes of 35% carbamide peroxide whitening gel (20 treatments)
3. Premium docking and storage case for the light
4. Magnetic charging USB cable
** Wall plug not included. In an effort to reduce waste, we recommend using the USB-A wall plug that comes with your mobile phone to charge your LED light.
Our whitening gel is made in the USA with dental-grade whitening ingredients:
Glycerin, Urea Peroxide, Propylene Glycol, Xylitol, Carbomer, Mentha Piperita Oil, Triethanolamine, Aqua,
(35% carbamide peroxide)
Depending on your starting shade, most customers see results after their first treatment, or after a few uses daily. For best results, we recommend using the light and gel for 30 minutes per day for at least 7 days.
Yes, our products are safe when used as directed. In some cases, a small percentage of people may feel sensitivity or irritation with whitening products in general. In a clinical study of our whitening gel, participants felt no irritation or sensitivity.
Our whitening products will not whiten veneers or dental restorations. Our products work best on natural teeth. We do not recommend whitening with braces as the results can be uneven.
Auraglow’s complete teeth whitening kit offers many advantages over other at-home whitening methods:
1. Whitens deeper stains – Our LED light accelerates the teeth whitening process to remove even the deepest stains
2. No sensitivity – Many people experience tooth sensitivity with strips and toothpaste, but our clinical study showed no irritation on sensitive teeth.
3. Perfect fit – The LED mouth tray in our kit is a flexible silicone material that fits the mouth, so the gel stays where it belongs – on your teeth.
4. Long-lasting results – With proper care, your Auraglow smile can last for years to come.
What is the difference between carbamide peroxide and hydrogen peroxide?
Carbamide peroxide is a compound of hydrogen peroxide and urea. Hydrogen peroxide is the bleaching agent, and urea helps to stabilize it. Carbamide peroxide breaks down into hydrogen peroxide and urea when it comes into contact with water.
How does carbamide peroxide work?
When carbamide peroxide gel comes into contact with water (in your mouth), it breaks down into hydrogen peroxide and urea. Hydrogen peroxide is the bleaching agent that breaks down stains on your teeth.
How long does carbamide peroxide stay in your system?
Carbamide peroxide is quickly broken down into hydrogen peroxide and urea when it comes into contact with water. There is no evidence that carbamide peroxide remains in your system after it is used.
Is carbamide peroxide safe?
Yes, carbamide peroxide is a safe and effective bleaching agent when used as directed and is also safe for sensitive teeth.
How is our Whitening System Unique?
Our whitening system is unique in a few ways:
1. The light – Our LED light is designed to accelerate the teeth whitening process, so you see results faster.2
.The gel – Our whitening gel is made in the USA with dental-grade ingredients and is safe for sensitive teeth.
We're here to help! Head over to ourFAQ for more questions and answers or contact us to chat with a smile expert!